I’m still mostly unseen on the social networks but staying really busy. Here’s proof:
- Chapter II of TOUCH is now available. Here’s the link to Chapter II: The Bloody Orange Grove: http://touchanonlinenovel.blogspot.com/2011/01/chapter-ii-bloody-orange-grove.html. In case you missed Chapter I: The Guardrail, it is available here: http://touchanonlinenovel.blogspot.com/2011/01/chapter-i-guardrail.html.
- This week at Fantasy Magazine, I interviewed Lauren Beukes: http://www.fantasy-magazine.com/2011/01/lauren-beukes-inspired-by-art.
- Over at The Red Penny Papers I got to be the interviewee for a change: http://redpennypapers.com/2011/01/12/miniview-tj-mcintyre.
- Over at Skull Salad Reviews, I posted a review of Gary A. Braunbeck’s “One Brown Mouse:” http://skullsaladreviews.blogspot.com/2011/01/one-brown-mouse-by-gary-braunbeck.html.
- Turned in edits on my short story, “The Weeping Fig,” which is scheduled to be released in the February issue of Moon Milk Review.
Now, back to work…